Echinacea purpurea ECCENTRIC® 'Yellow'
ECCENTRIC® Yellow Coneflower, ECCENTRIC® Yellow Echinacea
- Main interest:
- double yellow flowers, good for cut flowers
- full sun
- Soil humidity:
- dry to moist soil
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- Mildly fragrant
- Flowering period:
- July to September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3a: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 2.5 ft (0.75 m) width: 2.5 ft (0.75 m)
- borders, flower beds, container
The ECCENTRIC® Yellow Coneflower will add a burst of colour to your garden with its double cones of vivid yellow. The big 6” flowers sit on top of strong, sturdy stems and attract pollinators while in bloom during the summer months. For maximum impact plant several together and enjoy maintenance free, pest free, perennial perfection. The Coneflower, or Echinacea, will not only delight you in the garden but also as a cut flower.
Synonym(s): Echinacea purpurea ECCENTRIC® 'Yellow'