Phlox paniculata 'Magenta Pearl'
Amethyst Magenta Phlox, Pink Tall Garden Phlox, Pink Fall Phlox
- Main interest:
- deep pink flowers, blooms in early summer and fall, mildew-resistant foliage
- full sun to partial shade
- Soil humidity:
- moist soil
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- deep pink
- mildy fragrant
- Flowering period:
- June to July and September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3a: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 2 ft (0.6 m) width: 2.5 ft (0.75 m)
- border, container, mass planting
The Magenta Pearl Phlox will brighten up your garden with blooms in both the early summer and the fall. Similar to the Amethyst Pearl, it has loose, rounded panicles that bloom over disease resistant green foliage, but the flowers are a deeper magenta pink colour. Add stunning colour to garden borders or containers. This Tall Pink Garden Phlox is a favourite perennial of both gardeners and pollinators!
$10.99 - $27.99
Synonym(s): Phlox 'Magenta Pearl'
Also known as: perennial phlox, summer phlox, hybrid phlox, panicled phlox, border phlox, autumn phlox