- Main interest:
- groundcover with dark green leaves that contrast with its plentiful pink flowers that lead to bright cherry red berries.
- Soil & Exposure:
- full sun to partial shade, very adaptable handles moist or semi dry soil but well drained soil is a must
- hot pink-pink-white, June to August
- dark pine green turning red in fall
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 °C (-20 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 3 ft (1 m) width: 5ft (1.5 m)
- groundcover, general garden use, mass planting
Cranberry Cotoneaster is compact shrub widely loved and planted as a beautiful low lying groundcover. It has very pretty pink flower buds that bloom and slowly turn white as the petals mature in the spring. This all gives way to an extreme abundance of absolutly bright and beautiful cherry red berries that contrast with the glossy dark green leaves wonderfully.
$9.99 – $24.99