Hydrangea paniculata 'Interhydia' PINK DIAMOND
Pink Diamond Hydrangea
- Main interest:
- pink red flowers in late summer
- full sun to partial shade, moist to average well-drained soil
- Flower colour:
- white turning pink, late summer to fall
- dark green, pointed
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 ° C (-40 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 5-6 ft (1.5-1.8 m) width: 5-6 ft (1.5-1.8 m)
- specimen, mass planting, container, foundation, bouquets and arrangements
Pink Diamond Hydrangea is a showy shrub valued for its spires of white flowers, which quickly change to a deep pink. 30 cm long flowers bloom mid to late summer. Grows to 6 ft tall. Blooms well in partial shade.
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.