Rosa 'Morden Blush'
Morden Blush Rose
- Main interest:
- Semi-double, blushed pink and ivory blooms
- full sun, moist, slightly acidic, well-drained soil
- Growth type:
- low growing, compact, moderately fast growing
- Flower colour:
- Semi-double, ruffled blushed pink and ivory blooms (2"), late spring to fall
- glossy, medium green
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 3 ft (.9 m) width: 3 ft (.9 m)
- border, low hedge, foundation, mass plantings, specimen, containers, planters
Morden Blush Rose produces clusters of refined, tea-like flowers. Lightly scented, semi-double blushed pink and ivory flowers bloom from late spring to fall. Blooms emerge from distinctive pink buds, and make excellent cut flowers. A dense shrub that fills to the ground, with a compact rounded growth habit, and glossy, medium green foliage throughout the season. Lovely in all gardens, but definitely has old fashioned charm. Use in a border, low hedge, foundation, mass planting, specimen, and as container and planter rose. Will require regular upkeep. Good disease resistance. Attracts bees and butterflies to the garden. A member of the very hardy Parkland rose family bred at the Morden Experimental Station in Ontario.
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.
$13.99 - $35.99