Azalea 'Golden Lights'
Golden Lights Hardy Azalea
- Main interest:
- super hardy, densely blooming, large, fragrant yellow-orange/peach colored flowers.
- full shade to full sun with moist but well drained acidic soil
- Flower colour:
- yellow-orange, peach, June to August
- medium sized dark green leaves
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4: -34.4 °C (-30 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 5 ft (1.5 m) width: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- accent, mass planting
general garden use
This Azalea hybrid called Golden Lights is an absolutly stunning Rhododedron. From its pretty green leaves that turn purple in the fall to its absolutly gorgeous orange cream, or peach colored trumpet flowers that bloom in mass clusters in late spring, Golden Lights is a late midseason Azalea. Anyone looking for a very hardy (Zone 4) and long living plant (up to 40 years old) with these specific beautiful colors, please look no further, Rhododendron Golden Lights is the shrub for you!
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.