Parthenocissus quinquefolia 'Yellow Wall'
Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper, Yellow Five-Leaved Ivy
- Main interest:
- yellow leaves in autumn
- full sun to partial shade. Tolerant of many soil types, average water, well drained
- chartreuse, bright yellow in fall
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 30-50 ft (9-15 m) width: 5-10 ft (1.5-3 m)
- climbing vine, wall and fence cover, ground cover
Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper has gorgeous chartreuse green leaves that turn a bright yellow in the fall. A perfect companion the red leaves of the Red Wall Virginia Creeper cultivar.
$12.99 - $31.99