Parthenocissus quinquefolia 'Yellow Wall'
Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper, Yellow Five-Leaved Ivy
- Main interest:
- yellow leaves in autumn
- full sun to partial shade. Tolerant of many soil types, average water, well drained
- chartreuse, bright yellow in fall
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 30-50 ft (9-15 m) width: 5-10 ft (1.5-3 m)
- climbing vine, wall and fence cover, ground cover
Yellow Wall Virginia Creeper has gorgeous chartreuse green leaves that turn a bright yellow in the fall. A perfect companion the red leaves of the Red Wall Virginia Creeper cultivar.
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.
$12.99 - $31.99