Sedum rupestre 'Sundance' ('Noecnadln')
Sundance Stonecrop, Yellow Sedum, Golden Stonecrop, Yellow Stonecrop
- Main interest:
- vigorous ground cover, drought tolerant, gorgeous golden foliage, fall colour
- full sun to partial shade
- Soil humidity:
- dry to moist soil; well drained
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- lemon yellow
- Flowering period:
- July to August
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4a: -34.5 °C (-30 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 8 in (20 cm) width: 12 in (30 cm)
- border, ground cover, rock garden, small garden, container
Sedum rupestre 'Sundance' (Stonecrop) is a vigorous, hardy succulent, growing to 8 inches tall and a foot wide. Has gorgeous golden foliage, arranged around the stems like spruce needles, is topped with clusters of lemony yellow flowers in July and August.
This yellow sedum (yellow stonecrop) makes excellent ground cover, edging plant, and a perfect addition to alpine and rock gardens. Its wonderful trailing habit, makes Sundance yellow creeping stonecrop a star in pots and planters, and mixed containers. Easy to care for, and very forgiving of neglect. Golden Stonecrop attracts butterflies. Deer resistant, and drought tolerant.
$14.99 - $37.99
Synonym(s): Sedum reflexum 'Sundance', Sedum rupestre 'Noecnadln'
Also known as: Golden Creeping Stonecrop, Gold Stonecrop, Golden Sedum, Gold Sedum, Golden Creeping Sedum, Yellow Creeping Sedum, Sundance Sedum, Reflexed Stonecrop, Yellow Rock Stonecrop