Rosa 'CA31' OLDS COLLEGE
Olds College Rose
- full sun, moderately acidic, well drained soil
- Growth type:
- dwarf, mounding
- Flower colour:
- peach coloured, scented, double, 2"- 3", June to September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 2 ft (.6 m) width: 3 ft (.9 m)
- border, hedge, container, mass planting
Beautiful fragrant apricot/peach double flowers (2"-3") from June to September. This unusually hardy dwarf rose (to zone 3) was developed by Morden Research and Development Centre in Manitoba, and was named in honour of the 100th anniversary of Olds College in Alberta. Easy to grow with little maintenance. Equally at home in the cottage, rustic, modern or traditional garden. Use as a low hedge, in containers, mass plantings, and in borders. Attracts butterflies.
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.