Wisteria macrostachya 'Blue Moon'
Blue Moon Wisteria, Hardy Wisteria, Reblooming Wisteria, Kentucky Wisteria
- Main interest:
- sky-dark blue to white flowers. climbing vine. hardiest variety of Wisteria.
- full sun, medium water, acidic soil
- Flower colour:
- sky-dark blue to white, May to August
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 15-25 ft (5-8 m) width: 4-8 ft (1.3-2.5 m)
- ornamental vine, patio, trellis, wall
A stunning climbing vine, Wisteria Blue Moon has a gorgeous sky blue grapes of flowers that look amazing hanging down from any wall or arch. Incredibly hardy and fast growing, this plant is perfect to cover a fence, arch, or wall with beautiful vines and flowers. Once established Wisteria Blue Moon can bloom up to 3 times a year. Blue Moon reblooming wisteria is known as the hardiest cultivar of Wisteria macrostachya. Plant with Belgica Select Honeysuckle for a stunning effect.
$18.99 - $49.99