Phalaris arundinacea 'Feesey' STRAWBERRY & CREAM
Tricolor Ribbon Grass, Strawberry & Cream Ribbon Grass
- Main interest:
- strawberry pink blush on green and white variegated foliage
- full sun to light shade, moist well-drained soil, moderately drought tolerant
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- brown, mid to late summer
- variegated green and white, blushed with pink
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 2: -45.6 °C (-50 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 2.3 ft (0.7 m) width: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- border, containers, specimen, waterside, ground cover
Phalaris arundinacea 'Feesey' is an exceptionally pretty grass to add to your borders and beds. The blades have lengthwise dark green and white stripes, with a strawberry pink blush in the spring and fall. Brown flowers bloom in mid to late summer. They flowers can grow to 2.3 ft tall and create a halo above the plant. Use its tendency to wander to your advantage and plant it where you need good coverage; or reign it in planters or containers. Of interest all seasons. Origin: Europe, Asia.
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.
$11.99 - $32.99
Synonym(s): Phalaris arundinacea 'Strawberry & Cream', Phalaris arundinacea var. picta 'Feesay'