Syringa meyeri 'Palibin'
Palibin Meyer Lilac, Dwarf Korean Lilac
- Main interest:
- compact Lilac, showy fragrant flowers, attracts pollinators
- full sun, dry to medium moisture
- Flower colour:
- lilac to violet-purple, May
- dark green
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 4 ft-5 ft (1.2-1.5 m) width: 5 ft-7 ft (1.5-2.0 m)
- hedge, border, mass planting, specimen
This compact dwarf lilac selection rewards you with small but numerous clusters of purple flowers. Unique short and yet incredibly dense shrub, full of bright pink/purple and white flowers. An award winning variety that has endless uses in the garden. Keeps a pruned shape well. Perfect to as a hedge, as an ornamental shrub, ground cover, you name it, this plant is wonderful. Attracts pollinators!