Syringa x hyacinthiflora 'Maiden's Blush'
Maiden's Blush Lilac, Early Flowering Lilac, Hyacinth Lilac
- Main interest:
- early blooming lilac, huge showy, pink fragrant flowers, attracts pollinators
- full sun, dry to medium moisture
- Flower colour:
- red-purple-pink, May
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 10-12 ft (3-4 m) width: 8-10 ft (2.4-3 m)
- borders, specimen, mass planting, fragrant flower garden
Maiden's Blush Lilac has one of the largest lilac clusters of flowers. With its abundant pink red flowers it is hard not to appreciate the way they just seem to shout "Spring is here!" What makes this early flowering Lilac variety unique is it's exceptional hardiness and its beautiful colored flowers and leaves. This Lilac is perfect for any garden looking for a big and beautiful Lilac. An award winning variety that has endless uses in the garden. Perfect to attract pollinators, as a hedge, as an ornamental shrub, ground cover, you name it, this plant is wonderful and full of uses.
Please use availability information as a guide only. The weather is a fickle thing, and impacts when our plants are actually available for shipping. Please be aware that we are not answering emails regarding plants availability. The best advice we can give you is to check back once in a while, choose a size option and check the current stock.
Synonym(s): Syringa 'Maiden's Blush'