Syringa meyeri 'Miss Kim'
Dwarf Korean Lilac, Miss Kim Lilac, Manchurian Lilac
- Main interest:
- showy, fragrant flowers, attracts wildlife such as hummingbirds and butterflies
- full sun, medium moisture
- Flower colour:
- lavender to ice blue, June
- dark gree, turn burgundy tinged in the fall
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4: -34.4 ° C (-30 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 6-8 ft (1.8-2.4 m) width: 6-8 ft (1.8-2.4 m)
- hedge, border, mass planting, specimen
Miss Kim Lilac is a charming variety of lilac that produces an abundance of fragrant, lavender to ice blue flowers in late spring and whose leaves turn from green to burgundy in the fall. Slow growing, but at maturity reaches 6-8 feet tall and wide. Prefers full sun along with fertile well drained soil. Attracts wildlife such as butterflies and birds. Great for mixed shrub borders or used for hedging.
$13.99 - $35.99