Lobelia speciosa STARSHIP™ 'Deep Rose'
Deep Rose Cardinal Flower, Deep Rose Hybrid Lobelia
- Main interest:
- abundant pink flowers, attracts hummingbirds and butterflies
- full sun to partial shade
- Soil humidity:
- moist soil
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- deep rose
- Flowering period:
- July to September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 6a: -23.5 °C (-10 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 2 ft (0.6 m) width: 2 ft (0.6 m)
- borders, rain garden, mass planting, foundation
The STARTSHIP™ Deep Rose Cardinal Flower is your answer for a vacant spot in a late summer garden or border. The deep rose flowers spikes bloom from July to September and flower in their first year. The green foliage remains and does not turn bronze like other Lobelia. This very low maintenance, hardy Pink Cardinal Flower will attract hummingbirds to your garden. Lobelia x speciosa STARSHIP™ Deep Rose is amongst the best selection. 'Deep Rose' is known for producing flowers in their first year, growing better branching and strictly upright spikes.
$14.99 - $37.99
Synonym(s): Lobelia x speciosa STARSHIP™ 'Deep Rose', Lobelia cardinalis x siphilitica STARSHIP™ 'Deep Rose'