Phlox paniculata 'Amethyst Pearl'
Amethyst Pearl Garden Phlox, Spreading Garden Phlox
- Main interest:
- unique slow-running habit for a garden phlox, light pink flowers, blooms in early summer and fall
- full sun to partial shade
- Soil humidity:
- moist soil
- Growth type:
- slow running
- Flower colour:
- light pink
- Mildly fragrant
- Flowering period:
- June to July and September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3a: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 1.5 ft (0.45 m) width: 1.5 ft (0.45 m)
- border, container, mass planting
The Amethyst Pearl Phlox will brighten up your garden with blooms in both the early summer and the fall. Loose, rounded panicles of light amethyst pink flowers will add stunning colour to garden borders or containers. This light pink Garden Phlox spreads slowly by rhizomes. It is a favourite perennial of both gardeners and pollinators!
$9.99 - $27.99
Synonym(s): Phlox 'Amethyst Pearl'
Also known as: tall garden phlox, perennial phlox, summer phlox, fall phlox, hybrid phlox, panicled phlox, border phlox, autumn phlox