Chaenomeles x superba 'Cameo'
Cameo Japanese Flowering Quince
- Main interest:
- early bloomer
- full sun to partial shade. Medium moisture, well-drained soil
- Flower colour:
- salmon, April to May
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 ° C (-20 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 4 ft (1.2 m) width: 5 ft (1,5 m)
- specimen, partner with Forsythia, Deutzia, Lilacs
Early flowering, this compact Japanese flowering Quince grows up to 4 ft tall, and produces attractive double salmon coloured flowers. Pairs beautifully with Forsythia, Deutzia, & Lilac varieties. It needs weekly to daily watering in extreme heat. Green, showy edible quinces appear in late summer.
$12.99 - $33.99