Buddleja x weyeriana 'Bicolor'
Bicolor Butterfly Bush, Bicolour Butterfly Bush, Bicolor Buddleia
- Main interest:
- showy flowers, attracts butterflies
- full sun
- Soil humidity:
- dry to wet soil
- Flower colour:
- pinkish-raspberry and yellowish orange
- mildly fragrant
- Flowering period:
- June to September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5b: -26 °C (-15 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 7.5 ft (2.25 m) width: 7 ft (2.1 m)
- flower beds, foundation, specimen, container, cut flowers
The Buddleja or Butterfly Bush is named after its ability to attract butterflies to your garden. Bicolor Butterfly Bush provides attractive summer to early fall flowers when many shrubs are not in bloom. If you need more reasons to add this to your containers or garden the Bicolor is the first butterfly bush to offer two completely different colours on the same flower stalk – pinkish raspberry, and yellowish orange. The fragrant flower is ideal as a cut flower.
$12.99 - $33.99
Synonym(s): Buddleja x weyeriana 'Bicolour'
Also known as: Summer Lilac, Orange-eye Butterfly Bush