Echinacea 'Strawberry and Cream'
Strawberry and Cream Echinacea, Strawberry and Cream Coneflower
- Main interest:
- double red and white coneflowers, good for cut flowers
- full sun
- Soil humidity:
- dry to moist soil
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- creamy white and red
- Mildly fragrant
- Flowering period:
- July to September
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 3a: -40 °C (-40 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 2.5 ft (0.75 m) width: 2.5 ft (0.75 m)
- borders, flower beds, container
The Strawberry and Cream Coneflower will add a burst of colour to your garden with its strawberry like cone propped on top of creamy white petals. The big 4” flowers attract pollinators while in bloom during the summer months. For maximum impact plant several together and enjoy maintenance free, pest free, perennial perfection. The Coneflower, or Echinacea, will not only delight you in the garden but also as a cut flower.
Synonym(s): Echinacea purpurea 'Strawberry and Cream'