Actinidia deliciosa 'Jenny' (self-fertile)
Jenny Kiwi, Self-fertile Jenny Kiwi Vine, Yangtao, Fuzzy Kiwi plant, Chinese gooseberry, Smooth-skinned Kiwifruit
- Main interest:
- large delicious hairy Kiwi, self fertile, no need for male
- partial shade to full sun, moist and well drained rich soil
- Flower colour:
- white, June to July
- large green leaves.
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 6a: -23.5 °C (-10 °F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 6 ft (2 m) width: 20 ft (6 m)
- patio overhead, trellis, fence, wall, arbour
This Yang-tao Kiwi variety Actinidia deliciosa 'Jenny' has it written right in the name, it is indeed a delicious Kiwi variety. This Kiwi plant produces fruits that are very similar to the Kiwis often seen being sold at your local grocery store.
Jenny kiwifruit plants are even self fertile so you don't need to have any male plants near by to pollinate the female flowers. Kiwi deliciosa 'Jenny' will produce lots of large furry green fleshed and of course highly tasty Kiwi fruits.
$19.99 - $54.99
Synonym(s): Actinidia deliciosa 'Boskoop'
Also known as: Boskoop Kiwi