Vitis 'Osceola Muscat'
Osceola Muscat, ES 8-2-43
- Main interest:
- golden fruit, seedless grapes, Muscat flavour
- full sun, moderate moisture requirements
- Growth type:
- Flower colour:
- white, summer
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 4: -34.4 ° C (-30 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 10-12 ft (3-3.65 m) width:6-10 ft (1.8-3 m)
- vine, fruit, edible
White Muscat Grape is a good choice of edible grape producing vines for short growing seasons in cold weather zones. Produces a white Muscat type grape in small to medium clusters. Ripens early September. Moderately vigarous. Great for table, jellies or wine. Will produce fruit in three years.