Hedera helix 'Glacier'
- Main interest:
- triangular, irregular grey and green leaves
- full to partial sun, variety of soils
- Flower colour:
- greenish-white, September to October
- evergreen, triangular, irregular blotches of grey and green with white margins
- USDA Hardiness:
- zone 5: -28.9 ° C (-20 ° F) View Zone Map
- Mature height & width (max.):
- height: 10 ft (3.0 m) width: 3 ft (0.9 m)
- containers, mixed tubs, walls, ground cover, indoor gardening
Glacier Ivy is a multi-stemmed evergreen vine with a trailing habit. Its known for its slightly triangular soft green and grey foliage with irregular white margins. Commonly used for baskets, ground cover and indoor gardening. Grows to be 10 feet tall and 3 feet wide at maturity.